Based in Milan, Italy
A Survival Horror Adventure: play as a cast of characters exploring an isolated village of ancient ritual – its labyrinthine roads will change each time you lose all your characters.
Co-produced with the board game design studio Horrible Guild! We are an international team drawn from theatre, cinema, television and cult video games, supported by the Sardinian Film Commission and the European Union.
- Characters act as lives: play until they all die (roguelite-like)
- The village structure changes each game over
- Manage your supply of matches to help your sight and solve puzzles
- Non-linear progression, dynamic and adaptive narrative
- Investigate the ritual at the heart of the game and use what you find to stop it
Announcement Teaser YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- " Creative Europe " Co-funded by the Creative European Programme of the European Union
- " Day of the Devs " Official Selection 2019
About Santa Ragione
Santa Ragione is an Italian micro game design studio founded by Pietro Righi Riva and Nicolò Tedeschi in 2010, creators of FOTONICA, MirrorMoon EP, and Wheels of Aurelia. Santa Ragione’s games focus on achieving a visceral response from the player, whether through the desolate landscapes of MirrorMoon EP, the uncompromising, vertigo-inducing speeds of FOTONICA, or the controversial politics in Wheels of Aurelia. The studio has a unique, experimental approach to accessibility that encourages exploration and personal interpretation, to achieve surprising depth. Santa Ragione’s inspiration comes equally from literature classics, evocative electronica, and contemporary art, to strive and stand out stylistically and continue the tradition of Italian design.
More information on Santa Ragione, our logo & relevant media are available here.